All students are now able to receive free meals (breakfast and lunch) upon their return to school. Lunch meals will consist of easily portable meals which will be heated for consumption at home, such as sandwich melts, pizza and pasta entrees. All meals will come with a vegetable, fruit and milk. Breakfast will include items such as whole grain cereal, graham crackers, fruit and or juice and low-fat milk.
In-School Learning Days
- In School Days: students will have cold, grab and go breakfast and lunches available upon exit from the building to take home. These meals must be heated and consumed at home. No meals should be eaten in the classroom or on the bus.
- Elementary School: Meals will be distributed to the child’s classroom prior to the end of the school day
- Intermediate School: Meals will be distributed upon exit from the building to take home
- Middle School: Meals will be distributed upon exit from the building to take home
- High School Pickup Locations:
- Outside 100 under the covered walkway
- 100 Building in lobby
- Outside 800 under the covered walkway
- Outside 900 under the covered walkway
- Outside 1000 building under the covered walkway
Virtual Pickup Days
- Pickup will be available at the High School on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm in the rear of the building
- All serving days will include breakfast
- Mondays: will provide Breakfast and Lunch for Tuesday and Wednesday
- Wednesdays: will provide Breakfast and Lunch for Thursday, Friday and Monday
- Please help us prepare for Virtual Pickup Days by filling out this survey:
Please contact Tim Teeling, Food Service Director, with any general questions or concerns at 908-231-8660 ext. 2232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding food allergies or other dietary concerns, please call Maschio’s at 973-598-0005 and one of our dietitians will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this uncharted territory and work together to feed our students!
Food Service Director